Book your remote appointment
how it works
1. Download the Zoom App
2. Gather any props (mats, weights, blocks, therabands) you have should you want to use them in class
3. Find a well lit area that is roughly 8ft by 7ft (big enough you can lay down and do a snow angel without hitting anything) to set up your mat
4. When you set up your camera make sure your entire working space is visible - this way the instructor can see your whole body to make corrections
5. You will be able to join the zoom group 15 minutes before your class - you will be in a "waiting room" and the instructor will click you in.
6. Those 15 minutes before your class would be a great time to make sure your space and camera are set up so everyone is ready to begin on time.
You will receive a link to the class the morning of, via email, so make sure to check a few minutes before your class is set to start.
create an account